A 10 year-old blogging about his reading books.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Chapter 3

Barry was out. I thought he was going to be safe, but when he got down on the dirt, the catcher had the ball and was covering the base "like an umbrella" (Christopher). The umpire said, "Out!"

Barry's coach got really mad because he told Barry not to run, but Barry ran to home plate. Barry felt very sad I bet; he was walking slow with his head down so that's what it seemed to me.

Barry had to sit out this inning because the coach said he couldn't play because he didn't listen to the coach. I think that was a good idea. If he listened, he would still be in the game.

The game soon ended and another pitcher on a different team said to Barry that the next time they play them, he wanted to strike Barry out. Will he strike him out? I don't think so because he's the "hit-away kid!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home