A 10 year-old blogging about his reading books.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Chapter 1 -- The Hit-Away Kid by Matt Christopher


The first chapter is about baseball and I love baseball.

Barry caught the ball, dropped it, and he said to the umpire, "I've got it!" But someone on the sideline said that he saw Barry drop the ball.

I found out that the hit-away kid is Barry because on the front, the batter has glasses, and on a page in chapter 1, the player who is dropping the ball on the picture, has glasses, too.

I wonder if this really is Barry. I also wonder who the person on the sideline was and I wonder if this story is true.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karl Fisch said...

Well, you've got me interested! Please keep posting so that I can learn more about this book. I also wonder about the title "The Hit-Away Kid" - I wonder what that means?

9:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home